How to Create Azure Virtual Machine
- First Log in to the Azure portal(http://portal.azure.com)
- Click the New button on Top Left Navigation.
- Select Compute, and then select Windows Server 2016 Datacenter.
- If you want to install other operating systems Like UBUNTU or RedHat. select which OS you Need to install.
- Enter the virtual machine information, Like Username, Password and VM Disk Type, Location.
- Then Select The (Pricing Tier)Virtual Machine Configuration, Which is suitable for your need.
- Then click on Create. it will start Deploying Virtual Machine.
- After Successful creation, Goto Left Navigation Point to VirtualMachines.
- select virtual Machine which you have created.
- Then click on Connect.
- once click on connect RDP File will be download.
- Open it and connect with password, which you have give while creating Virtual Machine.
That's it .