Amazon Web Services EC2 Virtual Machine Creation
- First Login in to AWS Account https://aws.amazon.com/console/.
- Go to Services Tab on top Left,and Select EC2.
- Select Instance from Left Navigation bar
- Click Lunch Instances, it shows available Operating System, select Operating system which you want to install.
- Then Select The VM Configuration Like RAM,Memory.
- Next Check all the Details Of VM Configuration.
- After that Click On LUNCH.
- select Create new Pair Key,
- A download the .Pem File(Password).
- It will start Deploying the Instance.
- Wait for 5min once instance show as running.
- Click On Connect, one RDP file will download.
- Click on RDP file, For password Goto AWS Dashboad, In EC2 Instances click on Connect.
- Then Click on Get Password, and select .pem file which you have downloaded on 9 step.
- Click on Decrypt Password, it will show some password and username.
- Copy and Paste it and Connect, later you can change the password after login into OS.